Tuesday, September 9, 2008

State Fair

This year we decided to venture out to the state fair. We went in the evening so it wouldn't be so hot for the kids. Plus, we thought they would love to see all the lights on the rides. They did! I know it sounds crazy but the little ones had never had snow cones before. So they had their very first snow cones. Red ones no less. I think they were in absolute heaven eating their snow cones and watching all that was going on. Tyler brought along a friend and they went on all the "scary" rides. Jason and I just had fun watching all the kids enjoying themselves.



All three of them were able to drive the car together. Take a close look at John's shirt :0) Yep, he was a sticky red mess.

Tyler and Austin still a little dizzy after their last ride


He felt pretty big up there!

No comments: