Thursday, August 28, 2008

Turning 30

I wasn't looking forward to my birthday this year. In fact I was outright dreading it. Thirty has always seemed so old to me! Well, thanks to my family and amazing friends turning the dreaded thirty wasn't actually so bad. On my birthday we met my parents at the Melting Pot for some Fondue. When we came to our table my sweet husband had thirty roses waiting for me. What a wonderful surprise! The fondue was delicious and the company was even better. The following weekend my dear friend Rachel planned a fun evening for me. It was called my birthday crawl. It was a blast!! Thanks to you all for making my birthday one of the best I have ever had.



The little ones stayed with a sitter for the evening. The Melting Pot isn't quite their speed :0)


Making jewelry at Beazu
Tapas at Nosh

No comments: