Monday, December 1, 2008

Miss Bailey

Our Bailey is growing and doing very well. At her vet appt last week she weighed in at 27 pounds. Not as much as I though she was! She has continued to be wonderful with the kids and Jason just thinks she's the best dog ever. I would have to agree with him :o)



She likes to wiggle her way in between the kids while they are watching cartoons. What a sight to see.

Our sad little girl had a very high fever and ended up spending some time at the veterinary hospital. No fun.

I think he just might love this dog more than I do...Nah.

This past weekend was her first time ever seeing snow. Much to my surprise, she loved it!



I bought her this ridiculous shirt at Petsmart. Hey, they had it on clearance. In the video you can see her trying to get it off. I can't say that I blame her.

1 comment:

Shell said...

OMG,Hollie - she is the cutest dog I've ever seen! Sooo sweet...