Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Silly Dancer

Faith is still in ballet and loving it. She has her first recital coming up next week. I think it will only be a minute long but that will be plenty for this silly little girl. She has made some friends in the class and gets so excited when she gets to see them. She is still the youngest in the class so I attribute her silly behavior to that. I really hope it is just her age! She has continued to jump around saying "ribbit, ribbit". Could she possibly be the class clown?!?! I just don't know yet.

Miss Laurel has a ballerina tree in the studio. Faith was in awe of the tree filled with pink!

As is typical, Faith was being silly during circle time. Who wants to sit like they are supposed to when you can roll around and make the other girls giggle?!?

Morgan is one of the girls in Faiths class. They have become quick buddies. Without prompts from the Mom's they even hold hands and hug. So cute!!

No comments: