Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving , the kiddos and I sat down to talk about the things we are thankful for. Tyler and Nicholas decided they would like to make a list of these things. I helped them type out their lists.
The first page is their whole paper. Unfortunately you cannot read it since its so small. So, I enlarged the words and pasted them under each of their pages.







1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh that is precious-And Tyler is so grown-up about it! Oh my word hon. Will be thinking of all of you tomorrow-looking forward to a day we can all share in our turkey and cranberry sauce together again! *hugs*

Tarah said...

you should be one proud mom!! That's awesome!