Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

Nearly three years ago when we moved away from Colorado Springs, we moved away from more than just our family and friends. We left all of the amenities we took for granted such as the shopping, restaurants and entertainment choices. Of course this isn't as important as family and friends but I'll tell ya, until you've lost it you just can't appreciate how much you enjoy it. In Missouri we would drive an hour and a half just to eat Chipotle!! Crazy huh?!?! Now I have to admit that I missed these things more than my better half. I was the one that was addicted to shopping and ate out with co-workers frequently. Moving away from these things taught me a lot. How to actually cook for instance! HaHa! It really was good for me. Well, today was a big day . The town that we live in just opened their first Chipotle! While driving one day I saw the sign for it. This was about two months ago. I have been counting down the days!!

My fellow Chipotle lovers wrapped around the entire restaurant and then spilled out into the parking lot. I also waited in this crazy line. It really only took about 30 minutes :o)

The giant beloved burrito....

I have the precious in my hands!!!!

Welcome to my hometown Chipotle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY FOR CHIPOTLE! You are such a dork! But that's why I love ya! :0)

Tarah said...

I'd be pretty excited to...that place is so yummy!