Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday Afternoon

A couple of Wednesdays a month we are blessed with the presence of ... Daddy! These days usually consist of me taking care of appts. while Jason is able to watch the kids. Well, today our afternoon was spent at the river, enjoying the sunshine. It was originally planned for us to watch until Daddy caught a fish so that the kids could see it but, they were pretty bored after the first 15 minutes. So, we took a walk and found some fun. While we were gone, Jason caught a fish. Of course!! Well, I guess there's always next time :o)


Little girl and a Very big rock. I think we were scaring the fish away...oops! I'm thinking Jason was secretly glad we left the area.


Train on the slide...they came up with that one on their own

And finally, washing our hands off with that really cool pump :o)

No comments: