This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sledding Trip
We took a trip up the the mountains this weekend to enjoy a day of sledding. The weather was beautiful and we had the whole place to ourselves. In between trips down on the sled, Jason and the kiddos made a pretty cool snow fort. After it was finished they used the fort as a shelter during their snowball fight. Faith and I opted out of the snowball fight but we did have fun watching them :o)
I know! It does look a little odd. But, everyone except Nicholas and John shed their coats. They were too busy playing to notice the sweat dripping. Haha.
2 comments:
Why do u never have but the kiddos are all bundled? lol
I know! It does look a little odd. But, everyone except Nicholas and John shed their coats. They were too busy playing to notice the sweat dripping. Haha.
Post a Comment