Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bailey

This is pretty nutso. I am the first to admit that. With that said, I would like to introduce our newest family member. Ten week old, Bailey. She is a Sharpei (wrinkle dog) and I completely fell in love with her on this very random day.
Here is the story..... Jason had taken the two smaller kiddos with him fishing (ha ha) and I had the two older boys. We were spending some one on one time with them. I had a great day out with my boys!! Our last stop before returning home was at the good ol' Walmart for a new ink cartridge. When we pulled into the parking lot I saw the cutest puppies I have ever seen!!! I knew there was no way we could have a puppy but I wanted to at least pet one. They really were that cute. My biggest reason for never wanting a puppy in the past was that I DO NOT have the time to potty train a dog and I would never have an animal that messed on my floors. As I was doting over this puppy I mentioned that we just can't have any dogs because I don't know how and I can't spend the time necessary potty training. She said "Oh, well they're already potty trained!!" This was too perfect. Ever since I can remember I have wanted a wrinkle dog. This was my opportunity :o) As you can imagine Jason was in shock that I actually brought home a dog. Much less a puppy. She really IS potty trained and I just love her!!! She's really great with the kids and Ramses is slowly getting the courage to check her out. Soon enough I just know they will be best friends.




Welcome home Bailey!

4 comments:

Shell said...

Hollie - She is so precious!! Congratulations on your newest addition. Your kids must be so excited!! (o:

Kimberlee said...

It doesn't get much cuter than that! How exciting!

Jess said...

You've 'always wanted a wrinkle dog'? haha You are a hoot my dear. And it's SO not fair you got one already house-broken! And as cute as Bailey may be, Layla's cuter ;o)

Tarah said...

Oh my goodness she doesn't even look "real"! So adorable!