My long time friend Melissa and her husband welcomed their first baby, Marie, into the world at the end of April. I was able to get a plane ticket for a good price to go and see her and the new little pumpkin. Melissa is doing great and has a little mini me. Marie has her mommy's red hair and beautiful blue eyes. She's a super sweet baby and I can't wait to see her again. It was cloudy the first couple days I was there but it cleared up on my last day so we were able to get out and go to the zoo. I had a wonderful time hanging out with them. Such a cute family!
This was my first time away from Jason and the kids since we have had all of them. I have to admit that I was slightly worried about what I would be coming home to. I was pleasantly surprised to walk in and find the house clean and the kids waiting for me. It was a great home coming.

My friend for over 20 years...

Proud mama and her little princess

The cutest red headed baby I have ever seen!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment