Okay, so the last thing I ever wanted or maybe needed was something else to take care of. I mean I do already have my hands completely full with our little ones! My husband AND kids have been bugging me for a long time about getting a family pet. I have been asked about every kind of animal on the plant (truly!) and which one they could have. My answer was always NONE!! I just know I'd be the one taking care of it. Last Friday Jason had the day off and I was convinced to take a trip to the local animal shelter. After walking through and having an extensive conversation with myself I decided that a cat would be the easiest animal for me to take care of. As you've already guessed we walked out with a cat. I'm such a sucker. He is Siamese and only a year old. I don't think we could have picked a better pet for our family. He has such a sweet demeanor and talk about quiet!! Had I known cats were so easy to take care of I would have gotten one years ago. I am happy to introduce our new family member...RAMSES.

He lets the kids hold and pet him. I can't think of a cat that has ever let my kids even get close!

Welcome Home Ramses
No comments:
Post a Comment