Let the belly pictures begin...


I am 17 weeks pregnant and feeling good. I'm pretty sure I was a bit further along with Tyler before I actually had a baby belly (like 24 weeks). I was also 12 years younger but hey who's counting? Although my belly is bigger a little early, I welcome this bump (and the ugly maternity clothes) wholeheartedly. We have our 20 week ultrasound in early March to make sure everything looks good and hopefully we will be able to find out what we are having. I am praying the baby will not be shy :o) Very excited for that!
3 comments:
Hey I've seen some cute maternity stuff~granted I'm not the one wearing it haha Oh and nice hat ;o)
Love the bump! I don't think anything could look ugly on you. I remember when you were pregnant with Tyler and wore overalls. I thought you were the cutest pregnant lady ever! Do you know about Bella bands? They are great.
Thank you ladies. You are very sweet. Corrie, I have look at a Bella band but don't know anyone (until now) who has used one. I was a little skeptical. Now that I know they do work I'll have to go back and check them out again. It would be really nice to get back into a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans. Much cuter :o) Thanks for the info!
Post a Comment