We have been trying to get this child to cut his hair for over a year now. All that it took was a few days at track that were over 100 degrees and he was ready to get rid of the shag. Its so good to see those beautiful eyes again! I'm not sure that he will keep it short but hey, I'll enjoy it while its here.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Hey Good Lookin'
Say hello to the new Tyler...
We have been trying to get this child to cut his hair for over a year now. All that it took was a few days at track that were over 100 degrees and he was ready to get rid of the shag. Its so good to see those beautiful eyes again! I'm not sure that he will keep it short but hey, I'll enjoy it while its here.
We have been trying to get this child to cut his hair for over a year now. All that it took was a few days at track that were over 100 degrees and he was ready to get rid of the shag. Its so good to see those beautiful eyes again! I'm not sure that he will keep it short but hey, I'll enjoy it while its here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment