I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have Jason as my partner in this life. Happy Anniversary my love!!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Eleven Years And Counting
On June 13th Jason and I celebrated our eleventh wedding anniversary. We left the kiddos with a very brave Grandma and Grandpa and took off for four days. We had no itenirary or for sure plans. I am more of a planner than Jason so I was a little out of my comfort zone. This is just one of the many reasons why this man is so good for me :o) We ended up staying in the southwestern part of CO and seeing some very beautiful places.
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have Jason as my partner in this life. Happy Anniversary my love!!
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have Jason as my partner in this life. Happy Anniversary my love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awww happy anniversary! I remember you were a beautiful bride :0) You both are very blessed to have each other.
Post a Comment